According to art. 13 para. 1 and para. 2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, please read the following issues.
Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The Administrator of Personal Data is the company InviNets Sp. z o.o., al. Jana Pawła II 61c/304, (01-031) Warsaw, KRS: 0000522760, REGON: 147421006, NIP: 527-272-01-94, telephone number: +48 606-430-995, email: email@example.com.
For what purposes and on what basis do we store your data?
Your personal details InviNets Sp. z o.o. it processes for the following purposes:
- conclusion and implementation of the contract that connects us (art. 6 para. 1b of the GDPR – performance of the contract);
- contact regarding the contract between us (art. 6 para. 1b of the GDPR – performance of the contract);
- handling your inquiries and complaints, including solving technical problems (art. 6 para. 1c of the GDPR – compliance with legal obligations imposed on us);
- making settlements (art. 6 para. 1c of the GDPR – fulfillment of legal obligations imposed on us);
- analysis and research on how you use the services provided by InviNets Sp. z o.o. (art. 6 para. 1f of the GDPR – our legally legitimate interest);
- conducting court and administrative proceedings (art. 6 para. 1f of the GDPR – our legally legitimate interest);
- for marketing purposes (during the term of the contract: art. 6 para. 1f of the GDPR – our legitimate interest, before concluding the contract/after the end of the contract: art. 6 para. 1a of the DGPR – consent).
What data do we collect?
On our website, we collect data such as:
- first and last name – when filling out the contact form, you will be asked to give your name so that we can contact you;
- e-mail – we contact you via e-mail and send feedback to your queries.
The other data we process is adequate to the contract that connects us, the subject of the order and the legal requirements imposed by the Legislator. Sometimes we can ask you for additional data, the provision or request of which will not affect the conclusion of the contract, but may significantly reduce the quality of services provided by us.
Who do we transfer your data to?
We provide your data to processors, i.e. companies with whom we cooperate and which process data at our request.
Your personal data may be made available to other companies, e.g. postal and courier companies, lawyers, etc. in so far as they become administrators.
Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country/international organization – all companies with whom we cooperate are based in the countries of the European Economic Area.
How long do we keep your data?
Your data obtained through the www.invinets.com website is stored for 6 full years, counting from the end of the calendar year in which the contact took place.
What rights do you have?
You have the right to access your data, rectify data, delete data, limit data processing, transfer data, raise objections, withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
It is also your right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection at a time when you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
Do you need to provide data?
Providing these data is voluntary, but it is necessary in case you want to send us a contact form and that we can contact you with feedback.
Providing data contained in the contract and legal consequences (eg issuing an invoice) is a statutory requirement.
Automatic decision making
Your data will not be processed in an automated way, including in the form of profiling.